Wednesday, October 17, 2012

gosh, I love them

 

I want to remember this forever :)

 

They both woke up from their naps a little late and we were rushing to get them ready for Harris’ soccer game. Neither one of them wanted to do anything but have me hold them. They were both lifting their arms up at me wanting to just sit with me for a minute. When I would pick up Harris and love on him, Ruthie would cry and lift her arms until I held her and then vice versa. Normally this would be a little aggravating but for some reason at this moment, I LOVED it. :) I love that they still need me and want to be held. I know that one day they won’t need me to hold them, but I pray that they always know I am here and will love them and “hold” them whenever they need it.

 

IMG_0823

 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate. Psalm 127:3-5

 

IMG_0824

1 comments: