Monday, October 1, 2012

my little boy's birthday

 

A little late but better than never. :)

I did the 3 year old interview and I hope to do it every year if I remember. Here is what is going on in my little three year old’s head. Then I added some pictures from his birthday.

 IMG_9509-001

 

Harris, Age 3:

What is your favorite color? Red

Favorite shape? Triangle

What is your favorite toy? my dinosaur and my dragon

What is your favorite thing to do? play with my animals

What is your favorite store? Target (a boy after my own heart ;)) and the green store (The Dollar Store)

Favorite animal? Elephant and giraffe

Who is your best friend? “Ridge, he is my buddy”

What is your favorite book? The Tractor book

What is your favorite TV show? Little Einsteins

What is your favorite movie? Ice Age

Favorite song? Itsy Bitsy Spider

Favorite thing to eat? Oatmeal

Favorite thing to wear? Underwear

Favorite thing to drink? Yellow Lemonade and Milk

Favorite place to go? Zoo

Favorite place to eat? Chips, Salsa and beans (aka, Mexican Restaurant, he calls it chips, salsa and beans every time)

What do you want to be when you grow up? Big ;)

IMG_9518Leaving Church

 

IMG_9520 Feeding the Giraffes

 

IMG_9539He chose nachos for his birthday lunch.

IMG_9567On the choo choo train at the zoo.

 

IMG_9593  

 

IMG_9582 Feeding the Lorikeets

 

IMG_9600 Got his first bike from Papa and Rhonda.

 

IMG_9602

2 comments:

  1. i love his interview! precious! his answers are so sweet. his favorite thing to wear is underwear! ha! and, he wants to big! of course! love him and that sweet innocence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Underwear. Oh, and when he said Ridge was his best friend, I said I thought I was. He looked so confused and said well you can be my best friend and Ridge will be my best buddy :)

    ReplyDelete