Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Bay/Beach

Well, we did it. We took our first family trip to the beach. We actually went to the bay but it was close enough :) and we did drive to the beach to show Harris. It actually went a whole lot better than I thought it would. On the way down there Harris started to whine a little but the most annoying thing he did/does is growl. This is his new thing and it drives me CRAZY. I don’t know what it is, but he sees fit to growl at everyone in all occasions. It gets very old fast. I don’t know how to break him of this habit. So needless to say we drove 4 1/2 hours to the beach with a tiger in the car :). Ruthie was an angel like always and didn’t hardly make a peep. While we were there she slept in the pack in play in the bathroom and she slept SO good. I thought that would be best, so she wasn’t disrupted by the growling toddler running around. The first night Harris started whining that he wanted to go home and I started thinking it was going to be a disaster. He did eventually fall asleep and when he woke up in the morning he was much better and ready to play. He slept great the rest of the time. Ruthie didn’t have any problems until the ride home. She just couldn’t get comfortable and  I think she is just getting another tooth.  I am so glad we survived this trip and I could not go with giving a big thank you to my sweet sister for making the trek with us. We really could not have done it without her. She was a Godsend and helped with the kiddos so much. I am so glad she is going with us when we go with my dad in August.
Okay so here are some pictures.
beach12
 beach121
IMG_8813
 IMG_8843
 IMG_8892
 IMG_8906
 IMG_8931
 IMG_8940
 IMG_8953
 IMG_8957
 IMG_8990
 IMG_8991
 IMG_8994
 IMG_9027
 IMG_9045
 IMG_9078
 IMG_9117
 IMG_9127
 IMG_9165
 IMG_9184
Overall I think this trip was a great

0 comments:

Post a Comment