Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rewind: Easter

What a beautiful day to celebrate our Risen Savior. We are still trying to explain to Harris what this means and obviously I don’t think he will get it until much later, but I pray he will one day. Here are some pictures from after church.


easter1 easter2
IMG_8437
Ruthie and her great-grandfather. I love how he is looking at her :)IMG_8573
I her dress I got at a consignment sale. Props for saving money :)
IMG_8600
 IMG_8646
 easter
My mom, sister and cousin Olivia made homemade ravioli for Easter dinner. That’s what you do when you are Italian. They did an awesome job!
 IMG_8660
Beautiful Olivia!
IMG_8674
  Harris was on a serious chocolate high. I didn’t want him to eat any, but we couldn’t find him and he was in the corner stuffing his face with about 20 chocolate eggs. Ahhh!
easter3 I love this group of pictures. The one of Harris by himself is a picture of him eating SOME MORE CHOCOLATE. I finally just gave it.
Ruthie was crying because she wanted to eat the fake grass that comes in the Easter baskets and we tried to take it away from her. We gave in to that too ;). Its called pick your battles people. She survived.

0 comments:

Post a Comment